- First person to receive the "Spirit Of Magi-Fest" Award, Columbus Ohio
- One of only two people to have attended all 41 of the Fechter’s Finger Flicking Frolic (F.F.F.F.) Conventions
- Guest Of Honor F.F.F.F. in 1987
- 10 time winner of the IBM Ring #2 “Magician Of The Year”
- Trade Show Worker Full Time, 1977-1984
- Worked the Close-Up Gallery at the Magic Castle 1981, 1985, 1989, 2009, 2010
- Worked the Parlor at the Magic Castle 2011
Tom has been a magician for nearly 50 years. Hence the title of his new book. He has performed a number of times at the famous Hollywood Magic Castle. He has taught magic at Akron University, Polk Community College and Maplewood Joint Vocational School. He has written numerous articles for magic magazines and even has his own monthly column in The Linking Ring (the International Brotherhood of Magicians monthly magazine). Tom also lectures all over the United States and Canada to the magic fraternity and is one of four people who have attended every one of the 41 Fechter’s Finger Flicking Frolic close-up conventions where he was once the Guest of Honor. Tom is a very good close-up performer and works well in any corporate event.
And here is a little gift for you listeners of The Magic Word. Tom is offering his new book for teh incredibly low price of only $50.00 which is $25.00 off the $75.00 retail price! To take advantage of this offer to The Magic Word listeners, please drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell him you heard him on The Magic Word podcast.